The Loan Comparison Tool in Lender Toolkit’s PowerTools is a powerful tool that listens for field changes and events during the loan process and alerts when differences are found.
Activation / Installation
- Login to Encompass as a super admin, open "LTK PowerTools..." from the Encompass menu, and click the "Settings" button on the top right.
- Click the "PowerTools Optimized" tab.
- Click the "ON" button next to Loan Comparison Tool. You will then receive a popup asking you if you'd like to install the Loan Comparison Tool package to Encompass. Click "Yes" and once installed, click "OK" to confirm installation.
- Restart your Encompass.
- Once installed, open any loan in Encompass as an Super Admin (preferably a test loan) and go to the "LTK - Loan Comparison" input form.
- Click the "Admin Settings" button at the bottom of the form.
- Note: This button is only available to Super Administrators.
Setting up Dynamic Columns
- The Default Setup will introduce 4 Snapshot columns by default
- Initial Approval
- Final Approval
- Lock Confirmation
- Each Column has the following:
- Trigger Type - How the Snapshot is triggered for the column. A trigger type has the following types. We currently only support these three types.
- Milestone Completion - Triggered when Milestone is Complete
- Encompass Field - Triggered when the Field ID changes
- Lock Confirmation - Triggered when Lock is Confirmed
- Column Validation Field - A Custom Field that will be marked with an "X" when at least one of the fields in said column does not match the Current Value.
- We have introduced a Custom Field for each Column by Default:
- Override Personas - Personas that have access to perform an Override Snapshot to Confirm Changes if the current values are acceptable.
- For security purposes in mind, the Lender will have to edit each column and select the Personas to allow which users they want access to Confirm Changes.
- Adding a New Column
- Click the Green (+) button above the Comparison Columns table
- The following fields are required to save the new column
- Display Text
- Trigger Type
- Column Validation Field
Setting up Loan Info Fields
- The Default Setup will introduce a default set of fields.
- To add a new field, select the green (+) above the list of fields
- Required Fields are
- Display Text
- Show As
- Adding a Range to a Field
- Check the box below the "Compare As". This will enable the Range feature.
- Choose either a Percentage, Decimal or Integer to compare
- Type in a range. This will compare above and below that number. For example: If user selects Percentage and types in 3, then it will check if the current value is 3% below or above the snapshot value.
- Hit "OK"