The FEMA Disaster Search Plugin in Lender Toolkit's PowerTools is yet another time saving utility that automatically pulls FEMA Disaster Results from the FEMA website using the Property County and State and then creates a PDF which is uploaded to the eFolder.
1. Installation of the FEMA Disaster Search plugin is done through the PowerTools Plugin under the Optimized tier, ensure that the FEMA Disaster Search plugin is licensed through PowerTools before continuing.
2. In the Toolshed Plugin, ensure that the FEMA Disaster Search plugin is activated under the “Settings” button. When the tool is active, you’ll see a button from the main PowerTools Optimized tab with “Document Lookup” written on it.
3. Once activated, in the Input Forms list you will see "LTK - FEMA Disaster Search".
FEMA Disaster Search plugin has product options
- Run Each Time On Loan Open - The plugin will run on Loan Open
- Stop Running After This Milestone - The plugin will stop running after the selected milestone. This setting will trump the setting above and not run on loan open.
Instructions For Use
There are two ways to run the FEMA Plugin:
- If the "Run Each Time On Loan Open" setting is checked, the plugin will run automatically when the loan is opened and;
- When the "Run Search" checkbox is checked
- This checkbox overrides any settings and is a manual run search
Things To Know
- Plugin will not run if loan has not been saved. (ie. New Loan)
- Plugin will run first time automatically if [CX.FEMA.LAST.RUN] is empty.
- This rule still obeys all settings
- state = 
- designatedArea = 
- declarationType = 'DR'
- incidentEndDate >= ["Log.MS.Date.File Started"].AddYears(-1) OR
- incidentEndDate == null
- County 
- State 
The following results are returned from FEMA and set to Custom Fields. The X represents the number of each result. The first result starts at 1 and ends at 5.
- Disaster Number - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.NUM.X (Shown in blue for Disaster #)
- Declaration Type - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.TYPE.X (Shown in blue for Disaster #)
- Declaration Tile - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.TITLE.X
- Declaration Date - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.DEC.DATE.X
- Incident Start Date - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.DATE.X
- Incident End Date - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.END.DATE.X
- Incident Type - CX.FEMA.INCIDENT.TYPE.X
- Individual Assistance - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.IA.PROG.X
- Individual Household - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.IH.PROG.X
A Lender section (in the dotted border) allows for Override Approval, Resolution Date and Comments
- Lender Comments - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.COMMENTS.X:
- Lender Declaration Override - OCX.FEMA.DISASTER.DEC.OR.X
- Checked Value is "Y"
- Lender Resolution Date - CX.FEMA.DISASTER.RES.DATE.X
Lastly, a PDF file is generated in the eFolder on each Run. Only the last generated PDF is marked as Current.