The Docs/File Counter tool is a plugin to enable reporting and business rule coding based on the number of document placeholders and document attachments in an Encompass loan file. It tracks the total number of files, the number of unassigned attachments, total documents and empty placeholders, and untitled documents.
1. Installation of the Docs/File Counter tool is done through the Toolshed Plugin under the Free tier, ensure that the Docs/File Counter tool is licensed through Toolshed before continuing.
2. Once the tool is activated through Toolshed’s settings, the tool will automatically run and requires no configuration at this time.
Instructions for Use
1. After activating the tool through Toolshed and restarting Encompass, the plugin will automatically capture document and attachment count data and store it to the custom fields automatically each time a loan is saved
2. This count information is able to be viewed by opening a loan and going to the "Admin - File Counter Plugin" custom input form
3. The fields listed on this form, after being added to the reporting database, can be added to pipeline views and reports as needed
4. The CX.FCNT.ENUM.MSEC is a logging field that shows the number of milliseconds this tool took to read the documents and save the values to the custom fields. This can be used to check how much the tool affects save times
This product installs the following to encompass.
Admin - File Counter Plugin