The Audit Log Plugin in Lender Toolkit's PowerTools shows the history of all Audit Log fields in the Encompass Environment in an easy to use UI.
1. Installation of the Audit Log plugin is done through the PowerTools Plugin under the Expert tier, ensure that the Audit Log plugin is licensed through PowerTools before continuing.
2. In the PowerTools Plugin, ensure that the Audit Log plugin is activated under the “Settings” button. When the tool is active, you’ll see a button from the main PowerTools Expert tab with “Audit Log” written on it.
3. Once activated, in the Input Forms list you will see "LTK - Audit Log".
Instructions For Use
1. Go to the "LTK - Audit Log" Input Form
2. Click on the "Open Audit Log" button
3. The "Audit Log" UI opens up and will allow you to search by Field ID, Date Ranges or User