The Audit Log Plugin in Lender Toolkit's PowerTools™ shows the history of all Audit Log fields in the Encompass® Environment in an easy to use UI.
- Installation of the Audit Log plugin is done through the PowerTools™ Plugin under the Expert tier, ensure that the Audit Log plugin is licensed through PowerTools™ before continuing.
- Ensure that the Audit Log plugin is activated under the “Settings” button. When the tool is active, the main PowerTools™ Expert tab will have a button labeled “Audit Log”.
- Restart Encompass®
- Once activated, "LTK - Audit Log" will appear in the Input Forms list.
Instructions For Use
1. Go to the "LTK - Audit Log" Input Form
2. Click on the "Open Audit Log" button
3. The "Audit Log" UI opens up and will allow you to search by Field ID, Date Ranges or User
this product installs the following in Encompass®:
LTK - Audit Log.emfrm