Will Encompass not install for you by downloading and running the normal https://www.elliemae.com/getencompass360 installer? Try following these instructions instead.
- Add all these to the trusted sites list (In Internet Explorer click on the cog on the upper right, click "Internet Options", click the "Security" tab, click the "Trusted Sites" icon, click the "Sites" button, type each domain below into the input box and click the "Add" button):
- Go to https://download.elliemae.com/encompass/install/smartclient/enc360/smartclient.msi and download the file
- Run smartclient.msi installer from wherever you downloaded it to in the previous step
- Agree to installing the VC++ 2015 Redistributable
- Adobe Acrobat Reader will most likely fail and will need to be installed separately. Click "Install next component"
- Follow the rest of the instructions to finish installing all the other dependent applications
- When everything else is done, click "Exit" on the Encompass Installation Manager
- Delete the "Resume Encompass Installation" shortcut that is on your desktop (if there is one there)
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader by going to https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- OPTIONAL: Uncheck "Yes, install Google Chrome", uncheck "Yes, install Google Chrome Toolbar for Internet Explorer", and uncheck the "Install the Acrobat Reader Chrome Extension"
- Click the "Download Acrobat Reader" button on the right
- Run the downloaded file. Acrobat will then open a screen that says "Downloading..." and "Installing..." with a percent complete bar
- When it's finished, you'll see a green check mark and a "Finish" button will appear. Click the "Finish" button.
- A browser window will probably open thanking your for installing Acrobat. Exit the browser.
- Open Encompass and try logging in
IF YOU ARE RECEIVING FIPS ERRORS:
Open the Window Registry (search for regedit and click open)
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\fipsalgorithmpolicy
Change the registry key from 1 to 0