Can I default the borrower's Subject Property
Address to TBD?
No, however we suggest that lenders remove the
Subject Property Address from the application
if they'd like to prevent the receipt of a
full app through Consumer.
Why is Encompass using the Non-Consumer
Connect HTML Templates when Consumer Connect
has been enabled?
Four things are needed for a Loan Officer to
send the Consumer Connect Email Templates to a
borrower from within Encompass:
- The Direct Borrowers checkbox in the Encompass Consumer Connect Admin console needs to be checked for an active ECC page.
- The Persona of the LO on the Access Tab needs to have both the Windows and Web LO Connect options selected.
- On the User Details of the LO at the bottom of the page in the Consumer Connect Site section there has to be an actual site listed. Even if the Use Parent option is selected, there has to be an actual URL for the site listed on the User Details.
- A Loan Officer has to be assigned to the loan prior to any communication being sent to the borrowers.
All 4 of these options must be set for
the LO to be able to send HTML Email
Templates as Consumer Connect Templates.
If these are not enabled it will default
to Non-Consumer Connect HTML Templates.
Does Consumer Connect have a "Free
Consultation" form similar to WebCenter?
There is no out-of-the-box Consultation Form
in Consumer Connect, and it is not currently
on their roadmap for development. EllieMae's
suggested workaround going forward is to do it
as a separate workflow that is completely
stripped of all the sections that aren't
relevant for lead generation. After the
workflow is created, you can label it and link
to it using a button widget on any of the
Consumer Connect pages or on the client's main
Can you archive and/or delete loan
applications from Consumer Connect? If so, can
the borrower still see applications that have
been deleted or archived from the borrower
Yes, you can archive and delete loan
applications inside Consumer Connect. Here are
some limitations and things you must
- You can only ARCHIVE and DELETE
applications that have not yet been
submitted. You do this inside Consumer
Connect by clicking on the "Incomplete
Apps" link in the left side menu,
finding the loan, and then clicking
either the archive or delete
- If you ARCHIVE a loan inside Consumer
Connect, the borrower WILL still have
access to the loan from the portal.
The borrower can complete archived
applications and submit them to
- If you DELETE an application from
Consumer connect, the borrower WILL
NOT still have access to the loan from
the portal. Their application will
- If you DELETE or ARCHIVE a loan from
inside Encompass (NOT FROM INSIDE
CONSUMER CONNECT), this WILL NOT have
any effect on the loan application
inside Consumer Connect. The borrower
will still have access to their
application inside the CC Borrower