The Audit Fields tool in Lender Toolkit's Toolshed is a simple utility that shows the number of Audit Fields that are currently in the database, and allows all the audit fields history to be exported to a Text file that can be copied into an Excel Spreadsheet.
By providing visibility into the field history for a loan, diagnosing issues related to loan data is easier, faster, and less frustrating. Simply export the audit fields history to Excel for review and searching to see a full history of all the audited changes.
1. Installation of the Audit Fields tool is done through the Toolshed Plugin under the Expert tier, ensure that the Audit Fields tool is licensed through Toolshed before continuing.
2. In the Toolshed Plugin, ensure that the Audit Fields tool is activated under the “Settings” button. When the tool is active, you’ll see a button from the main PowerTools Expert tab with “Audit Fields” written on it.
3. Once activated an input form called “Admin – Export Audit Fields" will be added to your system.
Instructions for Use
1. Visit the "Admin - Export Audit Fields" custom input form
2. On this screen you'll see the total number of fields that are Audited in the Reporting Database
3. Click the "Go" button to open a save dialog box to create your text file
4. Once the text file is saved, it will automatically open in your default text editor
5. The contents of this text file can be copied and pasted directly into Excel and will distribute between the columns and rows for easier review